Yep! This is how exciting my life is at the moment.
The movie quotes follow the cartoons.
My Lockdown Life in 10 Movie Quotes
1. ”I love the smell of napalm in the morning”
Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore (Robert Duvall), Apocalypse Now (1979). He added ‘It smells like victory.’ Sounds relevant.
2. “Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”
Rick Blaine, Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca (1942).
3. “I’ll be back”
Arnold Schwarzenegger, which was made famous in the 1984 science fiction film The Terminator, a cyborg assassin.
4. “Go ahead, make my day”
Clint Eastwood as “Dirty” Harry Callahan, Sudden Impact, 1983.
5. “I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!”
The Wicked Witch of the West to Dorothy and her dog Toto in The Wizard of Oz, 1939.
6. ‘Carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary.’
Teacher John Keating, played by Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society, 1989.
7. ‘Shaken, not stirred’
James Bond played by Sean Connery, Goldfinger,1964.
8. “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.”
Don Corleone played by Marlon Brando, The Godfather, 1972.
9. ‘Play it, Sam. Play ‘As Time Goes By’
Ilsa Lund played by Ingrid Bergman to the piano player, Casablanca, 1942. Humphrey Bogart played nightclub owner, Rick Blaine.
10. ‘Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands. They just don’t.’
Elle Woods played by Reese Witherspoon, LEGALLY BLONDE,2001